Image Map

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Raspberry-Peach Jam

Okay, so I went a little jam crazy. But can you blame me? Ripe summer peaches, bright raspberries, it had to be done. Now I need to find some more space in my freezer, or start eating toast for all my meals. Although, that’s not such a bad idea.


Toast is one of those perfect foods that can be eaten at any time. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner or even the middle of the night. Mmmm, it’s crunchy and warm, then slathered in jam… I’m hungry, time for some toast!


Raspberry-Peach Jam
From theRecipes in Pectin package!

2 cups of raspberries
3 peaches
7 cups sugar
¾ cup water
1 package fruit pectin

Crush berries and finely chop peaches. Combine together and add sugar. Bring water and pectin to a boil for one minute. Stir into fruit mixture and stir for approximately three minutes. Ladle into jars and allow to set for 24 hours. Store in fridge for three weeks or up to 1 year in the freezer.

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Leave them here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails