Image Map

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wilde in Washington, DC

I spent this past week in Washington, DC for a work conference.  As luck would have it, as my train was pulling into Union station, the famous Japanese cherry blossoms were getting ready to bloom.  Over a million people travel to Washington every year to enjoy the Cherry Blossom festival.  Then there are those of us who just lucked out and were there at just the right time! 

Also, I was lucky enough to be training for a half marathon and had many miles to cover over my six days in the city.  Twenty-five miles to be precise!


I even got to test out my new macro lens for my iPhone.  That's right.  The photographs below were shot with my iPhone.  I want to wallpaper my house with these images.
 


I was so lucky to be in Washington this week.  I didn't want to leave the flowers, it was so beautiful.



Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Concerns? Leave them here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails